- 1.1These Terms and Conditions are binding on all persons that access the Website (as defined herein) without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website the User agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view or make use of the Website.
- 1.2All defined terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meanings ascribed to them in clause 11, unless otherwise defined herein.
- 2.PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- 2.1The Website is owned by FHISER and the User acknowledges that FHISER or its licensors are the proprietors of all Intellectual Property.
- 2.2The content of the Website is protected by South African and international law. The owners of such content reserve all such rights therein unless provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.3The User undertakes:
- 2.3.1not to use or register any trade marks, trade names or other devices which are or incorporate marks which are the same as or confusingly similar to the Trade Marks or which marks are likely to be associated with the Trade Marks or where such use would take unfair advantage of or be detrimental to the distinctive character or the repute of the Trade Marks;
- 2.3.2not at any time do or cause to be done any act or thing in any way impairing or tending to impair any part of FHISER’s rights, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property;
- 2.3.3not in any way to make unauthorised use of the Intellectual Property or to represent that it has any rights of any nature in the Intellectual Property or any registrations thereof.
- 2.4Without limiting the generality of the provisions of clause 2.3, the User undertakes not to make any unauthorised use, reproductions or copies of any work or material displayed or made available on the Website and to adhere to and comply with all policies, conditions of use and rules that may apply to the use of such work or material.
- 3.WEBSITE USE
- 3.1The User may not use, reproduce, adapt, distribute, publish or in any other way deal or interfere with the Website’s contents without FHISER’s prior consent. The User may only download and print 1 (one) copy of the Website’s contents for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
- 3.2FHISER reserves the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice.
- 3.3Content published on the Website reflects the views of the author and does not necessarily constitute the official opinion of FHISER unless stated otherwise.
- 3.4No content that is illegal, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, disparaging of others, derogatory, inflammatory, harassing, insulting, offensive or likely to promote violence or hatred against others or that contains abusive, offensive or profane language may be posted on the Website.
- 3.5The Website may contain links to other websites. FHISER has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User’s own risk and discretion.
- 3.6The User may not link to this Website without FHISER’s prior written consent.
Overview of Service Delivery and Socio Economic TrendsBasic Service Delivery and Local GovernmentChanging Migration Patterns and Basic Service Delivery in the Eastern CapePoverty, Vulnerable Groups and Basic Service DeliveryHousing Delivery and State SubsidiesView All
01 Jan 2013 - 31 Dec 2013FHISER's Seminar Series06 Sep 2013 - 08 Sep 2013Anthropology Southern Africa Annual Conference 201328 Nov 2013 - 29 Nov 2013Transforming Town and Country in the Eastern Cape: Past, Present and Future Trajectories29 May 2014 - 01 Jun 2014International Society for African Philosophy and Studies (ISAPS): 20th Annual ConferenceView All